Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday April 23

Last week's menu was so good!  The Homemade Spaghetti-Ohs and the Mini Corn Dogs were the hit of the week!  Both of those recipes have been added to our Family Favorites. 

This week I am going for easy.  I am also using up some things I have in my freezer.  We are also going to try cooking over the campfire again.  I am loving some camp food right now.  It is so fun.  I might have to give actual camping a try one of these days.  Maybe I should start with 'glamping' first and see how it goes.

Here is this weeks line up.

Monday
Kielbasa with Pasta Recipe









Kielbasa and Pasta


Tuesday
BBQ pulled pork
Slaw
Boiled potatoes

Wednesday

Chicken Fajitas
Mexican Rice
Corn

Thursday

Grilled Fish with Black beans and corn

Grilled Potatoes with Dipping Sauce


Friday
We are going to try the dutch oven over the campfire again!  Wish us luck.

Gumbo
Rice

Weekend
Simple Tuna Noodle Casserole. Photo by lazyme
Tuna Noodle Casserole

What is on your menu this week?  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all of the meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment