Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I am so glad to start the weekend. 

Sting Beane has an early dismissal day at school today.  Mr. Homegrown is picking him up.  Translation:  I do not have to wake Jelly Beane up from her nap to pick Sting up at school!!!

Also, Mr. Homegrown is taking me to Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.  Cheesecake Factory is my absolute favorite place to eat. 

Here are some of my favorite things from the internet this week.


Homemade Chicken Taquitos


Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak


Thai Crunch Chicken Salad

candied-popcorn.jpg
Green Popcorn


Fluffernutter Chocolate Chip Cookies


These are some of my favorites for this week.  What have you pinned? 

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check her out.

2 comments:

  1. You've got great finds here! The green popcorn is certainly festive :) But, I have to say the peppers next to the taquitos look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the fluffernutter cookies look so good!

    ReplyDelete