Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday January 9

Hi.  My name is Mamie and I am addicted to Pinterest

There.  I have said it.  I feel so much better. 

Truth is, I can't stop looking at Pinterest.  I feel so crafty and and like I can do things when I look on there.

Everything looks so good and fairly easy to do.  So this week, I my menu plan is via Pinterst.  Only one night will we  be eating something we have eaten before.  And it is a family favorite.  So one night, I feel fairly certain my people will eat.

Here goes:

Monday

Broccoli

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday
 Sausage Pancakes

Friday
We are going to have a Family Fun night!  Sneaky Chef food and a movie.  I will let you know how it goes.
January 6th 067

Assorted Fruit and crackers

I will let you know how this Pinterest menu works out.  I am feeling very confident.  I am most excited about the hummus night.  Check out those recipes.  How could they be bad?

I am linking up again at Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I am crazy-addicted to Pinterest too. What's not to love?

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete