Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday January 2

I am out of my schedule!  I will be very happy to get back in our groove.  String beane went back to school today and Butter beane goes to preschool tomorrow.  I also get me hair done tomorrow and that always makes me feel good. 

We had some family come visit us New Year's Day and so we had a big family meal that has carried us through today.  So I got to start my weekly menu plan with leftovers!  Woot!  Woot!

I am hoping that I can get my act together this week and get my juju back.  I have a lot of resolutions to keep. 

Here is our meal plan for this week:

Monday
Left over Turkey
Black Eyed Peas
Rice
Broccoli
Sweet Potato Casserole
Lemonade Cake (Recipe to come)

Tuesday
lettuce wrap recipe
TPW_1367

Wednesday
Chicken & Bacon Bites
Corn
Garden Salad

Thursday
Meatloaf
Left Over Salad

Friday

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  I hope you all have a great week.  I hope we can all get back into the groove!

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of Hasselback potatoes before- looks like a fun thing to try

    ReplyDelete