Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Today is Friday!  I love to post about my Favorite finds.  I am linking up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Go by and check out what everyone else has found this week.  There are always such great recipes and ideas there.


How good do these look?  I can't wait to try these.

This is on our menu for next week.  I will let you know how it turns out.

Tamale Cups
These look great!  I think my family will eat these up.

Snowman in a Jar
This is one of the cutest ideas I have ever seen!  What a great gift idea.

sweet-heart-crispy-treat-valentines-day-recipe-photo-420-FF0202ALM4A01
Valentine's Rice Krispies
I think I will have to make these for String Beane's kindergarten class.  They look so cute and full of love!

What did you bookmark or pin this week?  



5 comments:

  1. Great finds - Those s'more pralines look dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting those rice krispie treats. I am going to send them to my boys' classes for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those rice krispie treats are super cute & look really easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pralines look so good! And the VDay rice Krispie treats are too too cute :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete