Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites Finds

I am linking up again this week at www.joyinmykitchen.com.
I look so forward to fridays.  I love to see what everyone else has bookmarked and pinned.  Everything always looks so good!  Here are my top picks for this week!

I am having a hard time typing while this picture is in front of me.  This is about the best looking thing I have ever seen.

I am pretty sure I can make this one milk free.  I think String Beane might like it.  He loves lemon.

Butter Beane is really into Cars right now.  Maybe he will eat dinner if it is in Lightning Mc Queen.

*Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM!*: Rainbow Pudding Pops!
I have had a lot of sucess making pudding for String Beane with Coconut milk.  I think I will try this recipe and make rainbow pudding pops. 





2 comments: