Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday July 2

We are slowly, but surely getting settled in our new house!  It has been some kind of work. 

I am now convinced that trying to paint a house and move with three little children should be how they punish convicts.  It was so hard to keep the little Beanes busy while trying to paint and move.  I am glad that the hard part is over and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

I am still trying to "find" some of my kitchen items so I am going to keep the menu simple and easy. 

Here is what I have planned this week:

Monday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Simple Tuna Noodle Casserole. Photo by lazyme
Simple Tuna Noodle Casserole

Wednesday
Fried Chicken

Picnic Potato Salad
Deviled Eggs
Asparagus

Thursday
















Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
Rice
Broccoli

Friday
Sweet and Sour Chicken Thighs (new recipe)
Rice
Veggie

Weekend
Breakfast for Supper

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  What do you have planned this week?


2 comments:

  1. Hi! My Sweet Party - July with theme My Favourite Pie is now open for submission and I'd love you to join again! In the next few days I'll feature my top three favourite recipes from My Sweet Party - June. Make sure to stop by to se if your contribution is one of my favourites:-)

    XXX

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you sub for the cream of mushroom?

    ReplyDelete