Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friday Favorites

I cannot believe that Christmas is Sunday!  I hope I am ready because the little Beanes are sort of vibrating with excitement. 

I have been doing a lot of baking for Christmas this week.  I am sort of on a sweets over load right now.  So my Friday Favorites this week are all main dishes.  They all look great and I can't wait to give some of them a try.

Here they are:


I love BBQ chicken pizza so this soup sounds intriguing.

lettuce wrap recipe
Yum!

I have never had these but they are looking good to me.

The sauce recipe sounds like Outback's Blooming Onion sauce!

mongolian1
It seems that I am on an Asian kick this week. 

I am linking up again at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Go over and see what every one else has bookmarked.  What have you found this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment