Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday December 5

It is Monday again!  It is starting off pretty good so far.  String Beane goes to Duke this morning for a peanut challenge!  So he is not going to school today and so I am not having to do the school morning rush around here!  Happy Monday to me.

String Beane can now eat pecans and almonds and if he passes peanuts today I may throw this whole menu plan out the window and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and peanut butter cookies all week! 

Last weeks meal plan went a little off track.  I never got around to the Turkey Hot dish and Yam Brownies.  I will have to try them another time.  Our favorite way to use up left over Thanksgiving was the BBQ Turkey Calzones.  Butter Beane and String Beane did not love this but Jelly Beane and Mr. Homegrown and I thought it was delish.  Definitely a great way to use left over turkey. 

This week looks like this:

Monday
Everyone is on there on.  String Beane and I will eat out after the food challenge.

Tuesday
Chicken Pot Pie
Broccoli
Applesauce

Wednesday
DSC_9449
Quiche Lorraine (recipe to come)
Bacon, toast and grits for String Beane

Thursday
Sloppy Joes II Recipe
French Fries
Fruit

Friday
Frito's
Salad

I am linking up again at Menu Plan Monday.  I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment