Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

It is Friday again and time for my Friday Favorites!

I find all my inspiration on Pinterest.
Check out Finding Joy in my Kitchen to see what everyone else has bookmarked this week.

Here are my top 5 favorites.

Photobucket
I think I would like this with strawberries.  Yum!


This might be what Mr. Homegrown gets for Valentine's Day dinner.  I think he would love this!


French Dip Crescents
I love French Dip sandwiches and these look so easy!

 
What a sweet way to start Valentie's Day!


I think this will be a really cute snack for String Beane's class.

What have you bookmarked or Pinned this week?




3 comments:

  1. Love the french dip crescents... wonderful idea & so much easier to dip! The leap frog cookies look very easy to make and super cute for Feb. 29!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list. I had seen the French Dip Crescents, too. The will make a delicious lunch. The Mini Stuffed French Toast and the Leap Frog Cookies are just too cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete