Sunday, February 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 13

It is time to plan out my meals for the week.

  Adding an additional meal to the plan worked well last week. 

We had plenty to eat all week.

The Slow Cooked Sticky Chicken will be moving to our Family Favorites.  It was yummy!

We also really like the Sassy Won Ton Tacos.  It was a recipe that is a "lighter" version of a won ton.  All I could think about was how great that won ton would be fried up in some oil.  I am not meant for "lighter" versions of food.

This week is being tweaked a little.  Mr. Homegrown is taking me out to dinner for Valentine's Day.  Thanks to Pinterest, there are tons of Valentine ideas I would like to do for my family.  So, we will be celebrating Valentine's day as a family on Monday night. 

Here's the plan.

Monday
Spaghetti - My Grandma's recipe.  I will post later this week.
Fried Mushrooms
Garlic bread hearts
Applesauce
We will be using this activity to have a Valentine Mystery Dinner!
I am excited!  I think it will be a lot of fun.

Tuesday
Out to eat!
I will make heart shaped pizza for the Little Beanes using my favorite Beer Batter Pizza Crust.

Wednesday
Honey-Lime Chicken
Rice
Broccoli

Thursday
Black Beans
Corn

Friday
Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs/Wings. Photo by yuki9622002
Potatoes
Vegetable

Weekend

Hot and Crunchy Chicken
Rice
Vegetable

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday

What is on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment