Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday Favorites

I think I have the munchies!

Everywhere I look, there is something yummy looking to eat.

I think I am going to spend some time in the kitchen this weekend.

Here are my to 5 favorites to put on my 'to do' list.

Have you seen this?  OMG!  This looks genius.

Pinned Image
I haven't tried corn dogs in a while for the little Beanes.  I think it is time to give it another whirl.
Chicken teriyaki / Frango teriyaki
This looks yummy and healthy.

I will join the 'Dew Crew' and make this cake pretty soon!
Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
No explanation necessary.

What have you pinned this week?

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen again this week.  Go and check out what has made everyone else's list.


3 comments:

  1. I saw the Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies on another post just now...can't remember whose, but they do look so good! I know, the munchies have hit my house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking those griddle cakes! I also pinned the chocolate lava cookies - seems like they're pretty popular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm those cookies! Someone tried them (I can't remember who), but they said they were just as good as they look!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete