Sunday, March 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday March 19

We ate so good last week. 

My favorites were the General Tso's Chicken and the Bacon-y Rice and Chicken

Mr. Homegrown cooked oysters over the fire pit.  They were so good!  He is so proud of himself. 

Here is the line up for this week.

Monday
Scrambled Eggs
Baked Apples

Tuesday
Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs/Wings. Photo by yuki9622002
Rice
Broccoli

Wednesday
Pizza made with Beer Batter Crust
Corn
Salad

Thursday

Friday
Chicken Pot Pie (my mom's recipe)
Broccoli
Applesauce

Weekend

What are your menu plans this week?

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go by and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmmm! Sounds like a yummy week at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the bacony chicken and rice tonight and loved it! Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of it sounds good to me! Looks like grandma is going to have to try some of these out this week. ;-)

    Grandma Kat
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy-following you from finding fabulous-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your menu this week looks delish!
    i always want to make chicken pot pie and i never do it
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    I finally got a chance to sit down and do some browsing and look for some new ideas/recipes
    I'd love if you stopped by my page
    Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete