Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday November 26

I am back!  My old laptop died a few weeks ago.  There was no hope in fixing it.  It was too old to put much repair money into it. 

Thanks to Black Friday, I got a new one!  I am so happy to be able to post again. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is now happily remixing the leftovers into something new.  We are!

Here is the plan for this week.

Monday

Turkey and Mushroom Egg rolls
Stuffed mushrooms (I used leftover sausage and cornbread dressing and filled button mushrooms)

Tuesday
Cub scout Teacher appreciation banquet.

Wednesday
Turkey and Dumplings

Thursday
Pizza using this crust.

Friday
Turkey Pot Pie

Weekend
Family get together at our house.  We will eat
Turkey

Marinated Vegetable Salad


Not So Dirty Rice

Twice-Baked Sweet Potato (Yam) Recipe with Chipotle Pecan Streusel
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes

7-Up Biscuits
and...
Coconut Cake

That should get us through the weekend just fine.

I hope you are having a great week and have a yummy menu planned.  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all of the delicious menu ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment