Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!  I am so excited about this weekend.  Some family is coming to start off the Christmas celebrations.  My little Beanes will get their picture made with Santa tomorrow morning.  Our tree is up and our house is looking more and more like Christmas. 

I have missed posting Friday Favorites!  My laptop has been replaced and I can post again. 

Here are my top 5 favorites for this week.

Brazilian Shrimp Soup
Brazilian Shrimp Soup


Homemade Yum Yum Sauce


Snowman Cupcakes


Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies

Marshmallow Coconut milk icecream
Marshmallow Coconut milk Ice Cream

That is my top five picks for this week!  What are your top picks?  I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back!! These all look really yummy & very festive for this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman cupcakes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete