Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Nov. 28

I am stuffed!  We had our family Thanksgiving meal Saturday and I am still stuffed to the gills.

It is hard to even think about eating this week.  Luckily, I scouted out some great thanksgiving leftover ideas last week.  So now all I have to do is pick out some new recipes to try out.

Here is what we are looking at this week.

Monday
Crackers

Tuesday
Picture of Turkey Spring Rolls Recipe
TPW_1357

Wednesday
Ham Steak
Broccoli

Thursday
BBQ Chicken Calzones Recipe
Corn
Applesauce


Friday

Golden Yam Brownies Recipe

That should pretty much use up all of my left overs.  How are you planning on using your Thanksgiving leftovers? 

I am linking up again at Menu Monday.  Check out what everyone else will be eating this week.

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy!

    Just wanted to let you know that I mentioned you in my latest post... and you are the latest recipient of the Triple Cute Blog Award!

    http://allergyfreecookery.blogspot.com/2011/11/triple-cute-blog-award-and-follower.html

    Cheers! Lisa

    ReplyDelete