Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Internet Peeps!

It is Friday the 13th! 

Does that scare you?  It does me just a little.  But on a happy note, today is my mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday, mom.

Here are my top 5 favorites from the Internets this week.

The fish tacos from last week were such a hit, I might try these out.

Orange Chicken
I think this looks so yummy!

I am going to have to try these out very soon.

Nutter Butters are my favorite store bought cookie!

I think my String Beane would love these.  He loves lemon.

What have you pinned this week?

I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen. Go check her out.

3 comments:

  1. That orange chicken looks so yummy. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have diverse findings here - thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange chicken looks great and I thought the Nutter Butters were so cute! I may have to make them for my kids now that they can have peanuts/pb.

    ReplyDelete