Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites

It is Friday Peeps!

There is so much good food inspiration on the Internet.

It is just one food covet after another on Pinterest.

As usual, I have done a lot of looking and coveting of all the delicious looking food.  I will save you some time and show you my top 5 favorites. 

Here they are.

Pinned Image
Crispy Shrimp Tacos
These look unbelievable.  Mr. Homegrown would love these.

Pinned Image
Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken
This looks like a great summer grilling meal.

Pinned Image
Cherry Limeade
I think my Little Beanes would LOVE this!  Me too.

Pinned Image
Samoa Cookies
Who doesn't love a Samoa?  These have already been made dairy free for my String Beane!

Pinned Image
Coconut Cream Poke Cake
This one is for me!

What have you found this week?  I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen

.


2 comments:

  1. The cherry limeade looks delicious for a warm summer day, and my FIL would enjoy that coconut cake! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherry limeade and coconut cake look good, but that cilantro chicken - oh my drool!!!!

    Stopping by late from FFF

    ReplyDelete