Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorties

There are lots of yummy food on the Internet.

Looking at all of it does nothing to help me get to my goal weight.

The more I look at the desserts and the more I dabble in making some of them, the more fluid I am with my goal weight number. 

Here are my top 5 favorites for this week.  None of them will help me get to my goal weight any faster.  Bummer.


Fried Pickles with Cilantro Garlic Ranch
Nothing to improve the diet here.


Seafood Pasta
Everything the Pioneer Woman does is right.


Brownie Pudding
This one will definitely require elastic pants.


Pay Day Bar
Mr. Homegrown would like this one.


Rice Krispie Treat for one
I guess I would not eat the whole pan if I just made one. 

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check out what everyone else has pinned.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a single serving rice krispie treat ... I too wouldn't eat the whole pan that way :) Love the brownies too - you have great finds!

    ReplyDelete