Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites


Hip, Hip Hooray for Friday!

Friday has totally become my favorite day of the week for so many reasons.  School is out for the weekend, obviously.  We have no obligations on Friday nights.  Shark Tank comes on T.V.  The list could go on.

I also love the Friday brings Friday Favorites.... here are my top 5 favorites for this week.



Boston Market Cornbread
I can't wait to give this cornbread a try.


Amish Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


Pumpkin Waffles with Bacon Maple Butter


Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes


Snickers Brownies
I think I can make this milk free.  I am going to give it a try.

I clearly would die of a carb overload and gain 300 pounds if I tried all of these finds at the same time!

What have you found this week?

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check out what everyone else has their eye on.  


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I think my hips spread an inch just looking at these. Must, must try them all. Thanks for sharing.l

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great finds! I haven't though about Boston Market in years, but I do recall their cornbread being tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those oatmeal pancakes look fantastic and I love the sound of bacon syrup :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete