Sunday, October 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday October 29

Welcome home Monday!  Whatever.

I was hoping that this would be an easy week since I was noticing that several of our weekly activities are cancelled for this week.  Then it occurred to me that it was Halloween week.  Yikes!

I do get sort of excited about Halloween.  My boys are dressing up as Vampires and my daughter will be the cutest ghost ever.  I can't wait to see them all dressed up.

So anyway, here is my plan for this week...what there is of it.

Monday
Post image for Chicken Tamale Pie
Chicken Tamale Pie

Tuesday

Garlicky Baked Shrimp
Broccoli
Rice

Wednesday
Halloween Party at a friend's house!

Thursday
End of season Soccer party at Chick fil A!

Friday

Pizza using this crust.

Weekend


late-winter-picnic-10
Chicken Hand Pies
I never got around to these last week so they have rolled to this week.

Well, that is my week.  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go by and check it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for recipe link for the hand pies. My family will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
    Looks like there's going to be some amazing meals this week.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete