Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites

I am so glad it is Friday!!!

We have had quite the eventful last few weeks at the Beane house.  My String Beane had pneumonia.  He ended up being admitted to the hospital last week and was there the better part of a week!  Thankfully he is home and healthy now.  He went back to school Tuesday and has loved every minute of it! 

I am exhausted!  I do pretty good while everything is going on in the 'heat' of the hospital stay, but when I get home and everyone else gets back to 'normal', I want to crash. 

On the bright side of being in the hospital for a week.... I had plenty of Internet time!  As a result, I have had tons of new Friday Favorites to post.

Here are my top 5 Favorites.

Photobucket
Butterfinger Candy Bark
I actually made homemade Butterfingers last Christmas.  They are amazing!  And you can make them milk free!  Shelly has tweaked them to make it an easier process.  Yea!


Apple Enchiladas


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwich
Who doesn't love cookie dough?  It is way better than the actual cookie.

Photobucket
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars


Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
I am making these for Christmas morning!

Apparently, hospital food makes me have a sweet tooth!

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check out everyone's top picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment