Sunday, December 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

We have a lot going on this week.  So the menu is going to be short and sweet.  Hopefully, I will not need to go to the grocery store!

Monday
Turkey Pot Pie
Broccoli

Tuesday
Out to eat for String Beane's birthday!  He has picked Chinese!

Wednesday

Goulash

Thursday

Waffles of Insane Greatness
Bacon
Fruit

Friday
Pizza night!

Weekend
We will be going to my brother's Christmas party....so that and some leftovers should work out for us.

Have a great week.  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
    I love Breakfast for dinner! Pancakes, waffles and omelets are our family favorites.
    I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
    It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
    Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete