Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites

I have searched high and low on Pinterest this week for some yummy inspiration.  Here are my top 5 picks to bookmark and try.  

I am linking up again at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Go check out what everyone has bookmarked.


Pumpkin Cupcakes II
I am feeling a little like fall looking at these cute things.

 IMG_0989-1
These sound like mini breakfast casseroles to me. Yum!

 
We love stir-fry here. This one looks so good.
 
 
I just ordered two jars of this spread.  I cannot wait for it to come so I can give this a try.

 Churros con Chocolate
This looks too good not to try.

What's on your list to try? 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, imagine my surprise when I see you listed my Breakfast Bread Pudding Cups recipe. Thank you so much. Yes, they are quite like individual breakfast casseroles. You can change them up by using different meats, cheeses, and seasoning. All your other finds look wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to have that stir fry like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fall cupcakes -- too cute! I think... I'm ready for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so delicious and I love those Breakfast Bread Pudding Cups! Thanks so much for stopping by and for trying my Shrimp Jambalaya Casserole. So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm a GFC follower of your blog :) Love to have you follow back if possible thanks.
    http://www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com

    The food looks delicous!!

    ReplyDelete