Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

How come when you start a new diet, everything seems like it would taste so good? 

It is not fair.  Day 6 of the new diet and I am already not doing so good.

My little Jelly beane dropped nursing as her New Year's resolution apparently.  So now I have a little excess weight that needs to come off.  I don't really think it is very fair to gain weight when you stop nursing.  It would seem like it would be more fair to lose a little when you stop nursing.  Especially if it was not totally your idea to stop nursing.  Thank you Miss Jelly Beane.  I will try not to be resentful towards her.

Any the who, thanks to Pinterest, I have seen some yummy and very tempting new things to try - one day!

Here are my top 5.

Seriously?  They knew cookie dough was my weakness.

I think I will give this one a try and see if I feel healthy.


My college roommate is coming to visit this weekend. I think I will make this for us!

Nothing healthy or low fat here,  but it looks good.
Banilla Sandwich Cookies Bakers Royale 2 copy BaNilla Sandwich Cookies
These are so cute I think I will have to make them for "the little Beanes".  I just need to find some vanilla wafers that do not have milk in them.

What are your top finds this week?  I am linking up again at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Those BaNilla sandwiches are to cute! I'm with ya on the diet thing. *Knock On Wood* I've been able to stick with it so far. Going through all these yummy recipes doesn't help much though, does it? Hang in there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made the smoothies many times. They are great; and, yes, they make me feel healthy. How can one go wrong with banana, oatmeal, peanut butter and milk. If you are into Nutella, try that instead of the peanut butter. I am on the "trying to diet" path, too. Good luck. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marnie, Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment on my blog. Good luck with your new year goals. BTW, I love a book called Intuitive Eating. It changed my life! Happy New Year.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the eggplant parm sandwich idea. And the cake frosting looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete