Thursday, January 12, 2012

Friday Favorites

Friday is here again and it is time to post my Favorite Finds for this week.

I love to look at Pinterest.  I think I have a slight addiction. 

All of my finds this week are coming from Pinterest.

Here are my top 5 favorites.

IMG 2301 1 Spaghetti Pie
This looks so warm and cozy to me.  I think can make it safe for String beane.  I am going to give this one a try.

Tacos are always a hit here.  This recipe looks great!

After the huge success of the Lemonade cake, I think I am going to try more lemon flavored things around here.  I like the accolades!

I am pretty sure that I would eat ALL of these.

I will do something close to this for String Beane's Valentine's Day party.  Too cute.

I love this idea!  I am going to make these for my little ones.

I am linking up again at Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go by and check out what is at the top of everyone else's list!


4 comments:

  1. I definitely have a Pinterest addiction! It's so great for recipes, crafts, decorating ideas, etc. etc. etc. - so many ideas on there! Great picks this week. I especially like the look of those salted mudslide cookies. YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweetheart cupcakes look ADORABLE! I just might put those on my pinboard! Thanks for sharing and have a happy Friday! :-)

    (If you want to further your addiction, my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/semihealthnut/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lemon cookies -- and I'm interested in that pixie stick recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I don't have many of these saved I don't think, so I'm off to bookmark and pin them :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete