Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday January 23

We are in a new week.  It is spirit week at String Beane's school.

This morning he headed off to school wearing a crazy hat.  He liked it until we got close to school.  Then he started telling me he had wanted a Ben 10 hat.  I tried to convince him that Ben 10 is not crazy, and he is supposed to wear a crazy hat.  I had made him a blue falcon looking hat.  Trust me.  It was crazy looking!

Tomorrow is Team Spirit day.  The only thing hard about that is trying to find a Duke jersey in his size.  That is harder than it sounds.  Wish me luck.

Here is our menu plan for this week.

Monday
Rice
Broccoli

Tuesday
Homemade Tortilla Chips

Wednesday

Thursday
Salad
Corn

Friday
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

What do you have planned for this week?

I am linking up at Menu Plan Monday

1 comment: