Sunday, September 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Sept 3

Have you ever noticed how much more exciting a day off from school is now that you are a parent?  I mean, when I was a kid, I thought a holiday or a snow day was pretty exciting.  Now that I have a son in school and am bound by the school schedule, a day off is ever so much more exciting.  I have visions of sleeping in a little, not having to hurry up to get Jelly Beane down for a nap so she will sleep at least 1 1/2 hours before I have to wake her up to go join the car line, not packing school lunch/snack..... my list could go on. 

We are off from school tomorrow for Labor Day.  Woo to the Hoo!  I hope that some of my visions will come true tomorrow.  I will let you know.

Here is my menu plan for this week. 

Monday
















 

Tuesday
Corn
Applesauce

Wednesday
Taco Biscuit Bake Recipe 
Salad
Corn

Thursday
 
Corn
Salad

Friday
 
Rice

Weekend
Pasta e Fagioli a la Chez Ivano Recipe 
 

I hope you have a great week and a nice restful Labor Day.

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out the meal plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment