Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites


Oh Friday, how I have missed you.


I am so glad to start the weekend.  This has been the longest week for some reason. 

I have found lots of good looking foods to try.  Here is a my top 5 favorite.

Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Tiramisu Bunt Cake

Carmel Corn Blondies Recipe | ASpicyPerspective.com #Halloween #Blondies
Caramel Corn Blondies 

Bang bang chicken kabobs 2


















Bang Bang Chicken Kabobs

Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti
Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti


Homemade Fruit Roll Ups

What has caught your eye this week? 

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check out what everyone else has pinned.



3 comments:

  1. Love those homemade fruit roll ups. I have to try them one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bang bang chicken looks amazing! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Im loving that pasta dish.

    ReplyDelete