Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Another great week searching for more great food to make!  I love seeing what other people are cooking.  Some of it so creative.  All of it is yummy.  Here are my top picks for this week.


Vegan English Muffins
I have actually already made these.  Wow! Don't let the word "vegan" keep you from making these.  They are so good.  Do yourself a favor and make some.

Mocha Coconut Iced Coffees
I can't wait to try this drink.  It actually is milk free so my String Beane could have some if he wanted to.  It sounds so yummy.

home 034
S'More Croissants
All the S'Mores recipes floating around make me want to go camping.  Until I think about how there are no bathrooms in the woods.  Then I ask Mr. Homegrown to build a fire in the fire pit.

Seafood Jambalaya Casserole
This looks delicious.


Cake Batter Martinis
I am not a big drinker.  Mostly because I have been pregnant and, or, breastfeeding for the last six years.  But this picture makes me want to 'pump and dump' for Miss Jelly Beane.  Or maybe not.  She is a horrible sleeper.  Maybe this would help!

Linking up again at Finding Joy in my Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. That seafood jambalaya casserole looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking I was pretty sure I've seen every s'more recipe possible, until I saw those crescent rolls. Now, that looks good.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smore croissant's look really good, and actually gave me ideas for back to school lunches, instead of smore toppings, ham and cheese or turkey etc. Thanks for being a spring board.

    ReplyDelete