Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

I love looking through all the recipes and ideas on Pinterest.  I love see everyone's talents and ideas.  Here are my top five picks for this week:

Chic-Fil-A Nuggets!  If only this is true.  I can't wait to try this and see how close it is.

My oldest Beane is starting kindergarten Monday!  Where did the time go there?  I have been pretty obsessed lately with ideas for the lunchbox and snack.  I think these will work out.

String Beane would be very excited to open his lunch box and find one of these waiting for him!

What a delicious breakfast!  Or snack, or lunch, or dinner!

This just looks scrumptious!

I am linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  Come check it out and see what everyone else has on their food radar.



  1. ooh - good stuff - visiting from Friday Favorite Findes.

  2. The chicken nuggets look like sure child pleasin fare!

  3. Yep, great minds. :) I cant wait to try the Cinnasticks, I'm making them tonight. Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Have a great weekend!

  4. Great list! We've tried the granola bars -- the s'more kind. We enjoyed them a lot, but they were way too sweet. We'll reduce the sugar and honey next time.

  5. Those granola bars look great. Looking for back to school snacks and this is perfect. :)

  6. I have a copycat chik-fil-a sandwich/nuggets recipe on my food blog. I think it has a little more powdered sugar than that recipe, but they are like DEAD-ON! They are so good!