Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menu Monday 10/17


We have had a busy week!  I am glad to be starting a new one.  Last week's meals went well.  I mostly stuck to Family Favorites.  Pizza is always a hit using the Beer Batter Pizza Dough.  The Honey Spice Pork Kabobs and Sausage Pancakes are easy and always a winner with all the Little Beanes.  I think Butter Beane enjoyed the sausage pancakes the best.  I was disappointed with the Glazed Chicken.  It was good but Mr. Homegrown and I both really like the Crock pot Rotisserie chicken found here better.  We did not get around to the Navajo Tacos so that is bumped to this week.  

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all the great menu plans and recipes. 

Monday
We are going to the State Fair!  Woot!  Fair food!

Tuesday

Wednesday

 

Thursday
Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
(I will post this recipe later)
Broccoli

Friday
Spaghetti


I hope everyone has a great week!  What is on your menu for this week?

1 comment: