Monday, October 17, 2011

Versitile Award

I have won an award!



Seven Secrets About Me:
1. I failed Art class in the eighth grade.  For those that know me, that might not be a shock.
2.  I taught kindergarten and first grade for a total of 9 years.
3.  I went to a community college for 2 years before I transfered to UNCG.
4.  I was named after my grandmother.  That might not have been a hard guess with a name like Mamie.
5.  My oldest son was due on the 20th anniversary of my Father's death.  String Beane is named after my dad.
6.  I have no hair, make up or fashion skills what so ever!  I really wish I did though.
7.  I never thought I wanted a daughter, until I had one.  I could not imagine not having a daughter.  She is so much fun and such a blessing.  I just always thought I wanted sons.  Now I know that 2 boys and 1 girl is perfect.

Thank you so much for the award It's Overflowing!  You gave me a wonderful surpise.

Blog lovin'
Check out these newly awarded blogs.....

The Rules of this Award Are:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Versatile Blog Award. I'm thrilled and honored. Have a wonderful day, Mamie.

    ReplyDelete