Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hey Slick.  It is Friday! 

I am so excited to start this weekend.  Summer is here and we are finishing up our first year of school.  Woot! String Beane will have Kindergarten graduation tonight!  Sniff, sniff!  Where did the time go?  You should see him in his cap and gown.  Priceless.

I have found tons of recipes lately that would be great summer time foods.

Here are my top 5 favorites for this week.

Pinned Image
Cookie Dough Smores
This idea is simple, yet genius.


Butterscotch Marshmalow Bars


Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Sandwich


Roasted Corn and Avacado Salad with Spicy Vinaigrette


Tilapia Burgers with Watermelon Salsa


I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Click over and see what everyone else has found this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You joined My Sweet Party in May and in a few days I’ll feature my top three favourites. So make sure to visit soon to see if your recipe was one of my favourites.

    Today there’s a new month and a new theme. I really hope you’d like to join again!

    http://meandmysweets.blogspot.se/2012/06/my-sweet-party-june-summer-fruits.html

    Please make sure to link back to my blog.

    XX

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love chicken and pineapple together!! :)

    I bookmarked the same chocolate chip cookie dough s'mores recipe, but from another source - don't they look delicious?!

    Stopping by late from FFF

    ReplyDelete