Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menu Monday June 4

It is Monday. Yo!

We had a great week of food last week.  Everyone at well and I got to go out to eat...twice.  Mr. Homegrown took me to The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday.  The next day, we ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.  It was great to spend time alone with him. 

This week I am going to try mostly new recipes using stuff that I have on hand.  It will be interesting to see if any of them will make it to the family favorites list.

Here is the line up.

Monday
Honey Lime Chicken
Rice
Broccoli

Tuesday

Sausage and Pepper Skewers
Pasta Salad

Wednesday

Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Rice
Edamme

Thursday

Spicy Bean and Rice Burritos
Salad
Corn

Friday

Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts
Salad
Chips

Weekend
Breakfast for supper

What is on your menu this week?

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out the other meun plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment