Friday, August 24, 2012

FridayFavorites

What up homes?

This is the last weekday off before school starts for my String Beane.

I got a few last minute shopping items bought today, thanks to my mom for babysitting ;-).  I  guess we are ready.  Ready or not, here we come.

I have been looking on Pinterest for some cool lunchbox food and easy school night dinners.  Here is what I came up with.


7-Up back to school  goodie
I love this!

 
 Goldfish  Lunch
 This Pepperidge Farm goldfish bread is milk free!

Cinnamon Blueberry Biscoff Breakfast Cookies
Biscoff Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
I think this would solve a lot of breakfast problems at our house.

Photobucket
Banana Bread Brownies
A healthy after school snack?


Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies
String Beane would love to find these in his lunch box.

What have you pinned this week?

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.




















No comments:

Post a Comment