Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorties

It is Friday!!!!  What up? 

We have made it through our first week of school.  I am exhausted!  But, String Beane is loving first grade and Jelly Beane and Butter Beane are loving preschool.  I could not ask for more than that. 

Something about school starting makes me want to jump straight to Fall.  Of course, there are tons of Fallish recipes on the internet.  

Here are my top 5 favorites for this week:


Pumpkin Coffee Cake


Biscoff Granola Bars

Sweet Potatoes final 1
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes

Trick or Treat Salted Nut Bars Recipe
Trick or Treat Salted Nut Bars


Owl Treat

I hope you have had a great week.  I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check her out.

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin coffee cake!! Yummy! Makes me ready for fall baking. Hope the weather changes soon -- that is the final push for me into fall foods.

    ReplyDelete