Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday August 6

It is the beginning of a new week.  Where are all the weeks going?  My little Beanes will be starting preschool and first grade 3 weeks!  Ugh.  I guess we will need to get in as much pool time as possible for the next few weeks.  Then reality hits.

On to the menu plan.

 I am going to try some new recipes this week.  They are both Asian, so we should like them.

I am also throwing in family favorites as a buffer in case the new recipes bomb.

Here is the line up:

Monday

Easy Egg Rolls

TPW_1367
Simple Sesame Noodles
Edemamme

Tuesday  ~This will have to be a quickie... we have gymnastics and a baseball game!
Spaghetti with Meat sauce
Salad
Corn

Wednesday


Lettuce Wraps
left over Sesame Noodles

Thursday

Asian Dumplings
Fried Rice
Edemamme

Friday

Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken
Boiled Potatoes
Broccoli

Weekend
Hot Dogs
French Fries
Slaw

That is our plan for this week.  I hope you have a great week.

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all of the recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment