Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday August 27th

Oh, we are the start of a big week around here.

Sting Beane started first grade today, at a new school.  I am a basket case.  I can't wait until 2:30 so I can go get him and find out how it went. 

Butter Beane will be 4 years old tomorrow!  It seems like he was just born.  I love him so much.  I am so glad that he is in my life.  He is such a joy and finds wonder and happiness in everything.  He is one of those little guys that everyone loves and everyone needs a Butter Beane in their life. 

Everything is starting this week.  Kindermusik, gymnastics, soccer, school, ..... it goes on and on.  So I am planning an easy and kid pleasing week around here.

Here goes.

Monday
IMG_8194
Long Boy Burgers
Tater Tots
Applesauce

Tuesday
Butter Beane's birthday dinner
Pizza, his favorite
Corn
Chocolate Chip Pizza, recipe coming!

Wednesday
Homemade Spaghetti Ohs!
Homemade Spaghetti Oh's
Broccoli
Fruit

Thursday
Post image for Chicken Tamale Pie
Chicken Tamale Pie
Salad
Cantaloupe

Friday

Waffles of Insane Greatness
Sausage
Strawberries

I hope everyone has a great week.  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go check it out.

3 comments:

  1. What age does Kindermusik start? My oldest is 3 and is just starting preschool this week (!!) but I'd really like to get him started in music early. BTW, those Long Boy Burgers look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindermusik can start at birth! My oldest starting going when he was 9 mos old. There is a class for three year olds for sure. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! These look great! I've got to try the long boy burgers. :-)

    ReplyDelete