Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

Welcome home Friday!

This is our first full day of Christmas vacation.  String Beane got out of school at noon yesterday.  Everyone was up and at 'em at 6:30 this morning!  Typical. 

All the little Beanes are so excited about Christmas.  Butter Beane and String Beane keep asking how many more days and Jelly Beane goes around the house looking for our Elf.  I am getting excited too!  I think this will be the year that Christmas morning will be so fun. 

Here are my top 5 favorites for this week. 

Pinned Image
Crispy Ravioli and Marinara Sauce
Yum!


Black bean salad 1
Cowboy Black Bean Salsa
This would be so good with some Tortilla Chips!

coconutlimechicken
Lime Coconut chicken
This looks delicious!  I will be trying this out very soon.


Banana Streusel Coffee Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce

Pinned Image
Gingerbread Cupcakes
My String Beane would love these!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 

I am linking up with Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go check her out.




1 comment: