Sunday, December 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday December 10

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you are off to a great start.  We are getting more and more excited about Christmas here.  Butter Beane keeps asking if it is Christmas today!  I love the excitement.  I can't wait until Christmas morning to watch them. 

I am trying two new recipes this week.  Monday and Tuesday are the guinea pigs.  The rest of the week are tried and true favorites! 

Monday

Spinach, sausage and egg muffins
Grits
Oranges

Tuesday

















Brown Sugar and Balsamic Pork Roast
Rice
Broccoli

Wednesday
Hot dogs
French Fries
Oranges

Thursday

Spicy Sweet Bacon Chicken Breast
Rice
Green Beans

Friday
Pizza
family movie and game night!

Weekend
Church covered dish supper and the little Beanes will be in the Christmas Pageant!
I will take Sausage Rolls.



I hope you have a great week!  I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go and check out all of the menu plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment