Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday Favorites

I absolutely hate computer trouble!  Especially since I don't know how to fix one or diagnose the trouble.  I am just at the mercy of the computer repair man. 

Luckily, I have found a great guy to work on my computer.  He is very honest and dependable.  It is still a major pain to be without a computer.  I am having to post at my mom's house until Monday when my computer is fixed.

Here are my Friday Favorite Finds, a day late.  I am linking up again at Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Pinned Image
A dear friend of mine loves Dr. P.  I am going to make some of the cupcakes for her.

Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies
I think these cookies will go over big with the little Beanes!

lemon pull-apart bread, are you kidding me! I'll eat the entire thing -- twice...lol!
I think this bread will go over big with me!  Yum-O!

Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
This looks like a great new recipe for Thanksgiving.
Cereal on the cob
The name alone is hilarious!  How cute will this be at a school Thanksgiving party?

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I can't wait to see what you have bookmarked this week.  Go by Finding Joy in my Kitchen and check out what has made everyone else's list.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cereal on a cob :)

    I also really like the pumpkin gingersnaps as well as the lemon pull apart bread. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete