Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Nov. 21

Last week was so busy!  I am glad to start a new week.  However, this week seems like it will be just as busy.  At least I do not have any out of town trips this week.  That will be a help.  The little Beanes will be getting their picture made with Santa Claus on Wednesday, so at least I have some leverage for good behavior this week. 

Our family is going to do something different this year.  We will not be celebrating Thanksgiving until Saturday.  So on Thursday, Mr. Homegrown and I are taking the little Beanes out to eat on Thursday and going to see the Muppet Movie together.  I am so excited to be doing something fun since we can't be with our families on Thanksgiving day.  And I will have extra time to prepare my house and kitchen for the influx of family coming in on Saturday!

Here is the line up for this week.

Monday
Fried Pork Chops
Cabbage
Rice

Tuesday
beef stew

Wednesday
Chips
Fruit

Thursday
Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel
and
The Muppet Movie

Friday
I will use these recipes as a guide to cook Italian sausage, potatoes, and veggies!  Mr. Homegrown will have a great time cooking this for me (and no one will be in the house messing it up while I am on a mad dash to get everything ready for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow!) 
S'mores

Saturday
Pinned Image

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday.  Go over and check out everyone's menu and recipe ideas for this week.  There is so much inspiration over there!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment