Monday, November 21, 2011

The Thanksgiving Menu Plan

This year for Thanksgiving, I will be cooking at out house.  I love to cook for people and Thanksgiving is a great reason to cook!  This year I have the ability to add pecans and almonds in our recipes since String Beane has passed those food challenges. 

Here is a line up of some yummy things that will probably make our table. 

Pinned Image
Throw it all in a Reynold's Turkey bag and let her go.



Two-Cheese Squash Casserole Recipe

Pinned Image

Cranberry Pineapple Salad Recipe

Pinned Image
My Mom will be bringing Deviled Eggs








Pinned Image

What will be on you Thanksgiving table this year?  Happy Thnanksgiving everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday and cherish them time with your family.

Linking up with Metamorphosis Monday
These other Awesome Parties
and Organized Junkie

6 comments:

  1. We're staying home this year, and my parents are coming for a couple days. Your dinner plans look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the menu! I wish I could cook for everyone at our house. Our house is much too small though, but if I ever get the chance to move... Thanksgiving at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! I'm doing my own round of Thanksgiving at my house on Sunday, I love having the leftovers! We do a cornbread pudding too which is a family favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mamie, your Thanksgiving Meal looks wonderful. Your photos are just awesome and everything looks delicious,hope you enjoyed it. Hope you are having a great holiday week end. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you will come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...everything looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete