Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

My favorite day of the week is here!  Hello Friday.  I have been searching the web for some new creations to  make.  Here is a list of my top 5 picks.  I am linking up at Finding Joy in my Kitchen.  Go by and check out what has made it to the top of everyone's list.


These will be so cute for String Beane's class.

This looks like a good way to get rid of some of the Halloween candy.


homemade cinnamon almonds
This sounds like a good teacher gift to me.  And almonds are on sale at Harris Teeter this week!

Creamy Shrimp Rolls Recipe
This has got Mr. Homegrown's name written all over it!

I can't get past how good the frosting sounds.  Yum!

What has made your list this week?


3 comments:

  1. Those cinnamon almonds look so good. My husband likes the ones at Disney world. They're his treat every time we go. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are too cute!!

    We use up our Halloween Candy in a Candy Pizza like the shortbread (only we use a chocolate chip cookie, chocolate/pb frosting and candy on top)! It is a great way to polish off the rest of that candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of those candy bar shortbread cookies would be so good with a glass of milk right now. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete